[wisb] Re: Black-bellied Whistling Duck photo

  • From: Claudia <cgiamati@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rory_cameron@xxxxxxxxxxx" <rory_cameron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 14:38:17 -0500

Rory! Steve!
Thanks!! I followed your excellent directions to a wooded pond with a single
car pulled up by it on cty F. I positively id'd the BBWD and Bruce Steger and
Dr Charles Kemper! That's a huge crowd up here in Chippewa county. Great bird!!
How did you find it?
Thanks again,
Claudia Giamati
Chippewa County