[wisb] Birding hotspots near Beloit?

  • From: Adam Sinkula <adam0227@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 21:32:30 -0500

Hi all,

This Friday I will heading down to the Beloit area for the WAC meeting on
Saturday.  I plan on leaving Friday around and hitting Horicon on the way down
for sure, but I will still have plenty of time to do some birding in the Beloit
area.  This will be my first time birding in the Southern part of the state.  I
was hoping I could get some tips on hotspots in that area.  I really enjoy
shorebirds, but I would also like to get some other species more common in the
southern part of the state.

Please backchannel me with any ideas.

Adam Sinkula

Green Bay - Brown County