[wisb] Birding Class in Green Lake - starts tonight

  • From: "Tom Schultz" <trschultz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisbirdn" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 12:56:47 -0500

I apologize for the late notice, but this evening I will be starting a
three-part class on birds and birding.  Each session will run from 6:00 to
8:00 PM, and it’s also possible to register for individual classes, simply
by showing up and signing up on-site prior to each class.

http://www.shop.greenlaketownsquare.com/Birding-with-Tom-Schultz-April-10-24-675.htm

Town Square is the former courthouse in downtown Green Lake, which has been
converted into a community center.

Tom Schultz
Green Lake Co.