[wisb] Re: Birding Adventures TV program

  • From: "Kevin" <dkkearns@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:52:06 -0500

There used to be several of these shows on but for some reason never caught
on. The two that I watched all the time were "All bird TV" with Ken Dial,
and another by Don and Lillian Stokes
(http://www.stokesbirdsathome.com/tvseries/index.html). The Stokes show was
informative, Ken Dials was just fun to watch and very informative, I never
missed a show.

Kevin Kearns
Neenah

From: Harlow Bielefeldt <harlow.biel@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [wisb] Birding Adventures TV program
To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 9:15 AM

Another media alert.
There's a new Birding television program on Fox Sports. The first Milwaukee
program will be on Saturday, July 18 at 7:30 am on Time-Warner channel 31.
Take a look at the page below for more information.  h
http://www.birdingadventures.com/birds_species.php?id_spe=9

Harlow Bielefeldt
Waukesha County
Brookfield, WI