[wisb] Birder needing suggestions for birding around Milwaukee.

  • From: Chris West <little_blue_birdie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[Wisb]" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 15:38:19 -0500

Hi all,
I received the following message from http://www.birdershostingbirders.com.
This person is looking for good places to bird around the Milwaukee area.
Please reply to her directly. Message is below.

Happy Birding! --Chris W, Portal, AZNaturalist Guide for the Birds and Flora of
Southeast Arizona and the Upper Midwest
(520) 558-2307(608) 475-9016
P.O. Box 16430Portal, AZ 85630
http://web.mac.com/stoneageoutpost/RC_Birding/RC_Birds.html
http://swallowtailedkite.blogspot.com/

"The beauty and genius of a work of art may be reconceived, though its first
material expression be destroyed; a vanished harmony may yet again inspire the
composer; but when the last individual of a race of living things breathes no
more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be
again."

(From William Beebe's "The Bird: Its Form and Function," 1906)

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

> From: staciauf@xxxxxxxxx
> To: little_blue_birdie@xxxxxxx; contact.me.form@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: 49001-Richland Center (Feedback Form)
> Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 10:28:00 -0500
>
> 49001-Richland Center (Feedback Form)
> http://www.birdershostingbirders.com/se3bin/clientgenie.cgi?schoolname=school1000316&statusFlag=goGenie&geniesitei&db=g69_b219
>

> Your First Name:
>       Stacia
>
> Your Member ID:
>       09004-Orlando
>
> Phone:
>

> Email:
>       staciauf@xxxxxxxxx
>
> Message:
>       Hi there,  I am going to be coming to Milwaukee on July 11 and wanted
> to go birding on July 11 and 12.  I probably won't have a car since I'm
> flying in.  Do you know of anywhere right around Milwaukee that would be good
> for a day trip of birding?  I'm figuring I'll take a bus or a cab to get
> there.  Any recommendations you have would be helpful!  Thanks!  Stacia

To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use Wisbirdn web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn.
Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at: //www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn.