[wisb] Bird song ID??

  • From: "B.G. Sloan" <bgsloan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 14:10:41 -0700 (PDT)

I was in Milwaukee's Lake Park today and heard a bird song I couldn't quite
place. There were four notes to the song. The first three were clear notes that
sounded like "see-see-see". I'm not sure I can adequately describe the fourth
note, except that it was kind of blah...it wasn't as clear and pure as the
first three notes.

The bird was up in the canopy in the woods along the lake bluff.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Bernie Sloan
Milwaukee