[wisb] Bird Bath Photos

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ashlandbirders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ashlandbirders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 19:25:47 -0600

It's been very warm and very dry this summer along the southern Lake Superior
shore. As a result my bird bath is hopping with action. Since July 12 I've seen
22 species utilize it and managed to photograph 18 of them.  Highlights include
Tennessee and Cape May Warblers from the past couple days (both migrants) and a
bunch of property nesters, including 2 Mourning Warblers, a Nashville, and a
Chestnut-sided at the same time. August and September should only get better so
I can't wait to see what turns up.

Photo gallery: http://www.pbase.com/rbrady/birdbath2015

I put some background text at the top and some context images at the bottom to
answer the frequently-asked questions I often receive about my fountain setup.

Ryan Brady
Washburn, Bayfield County, WI
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady