[wisb] Bender Park - Oak Creak

  • From: Jeremy Meyer <jmeyer4044@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Bird Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 20:53:46 -0500

Good evening, I finally saw some warblers this afternoon. I've been stuck
on just one for the year. That all changed after work today.  The gnats are
in swarms between the metro pier and Bender Park.  Here is a list of what I
saw at Bender.
Blue-headed Vireo
Eastern Towhee
Yellow-rumped Warbler (more than 30)