[wisb] Re: Beauty and beak email

  • From: Cathy <cmauer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dedlnr@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 21:30:18 -0500

I just checked this out by googling "Beauty and the Beak". There are
several hits. I looked at one on CBS news and on the one linked in the
email, which is a much better version. Yes, it's legitimate. If I doubt
the legitimacy of such links, I either copy and paste them into my web
browser, thus avoiding the email spam issue or I google on the subject.
And, yes, it is amazing.

Cathy Mauer
Taylor County near Medford