[wisb] BEST BIRDING IN SEPTEMBER?

  • From: "Elfman, Peter" <Peter.Elfman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 15:36:16 +0200

I´m one of the selected artists for Birds in Art in Wausau in September. My
plan is to stay in Wausau 4-5 days (September 11-15) after the event, rent a
car and perform some Wisconsin bird watching.
For this I need a good strategy and I ask for your help. This will be my first
bird watching in US, therefore I want to see as many species as possible and
nice Wisconsin nature. I will start from Wausau every morning.

Does anybody have any suggestions for this adventure? Which are the best
birding sites during this period? Use this mail list or send me an e-mail
directly to: peter.elfman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Peter Elfman,  Pramvagen 15, Eslov, Sweden

Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain confidential
and proprietary information. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us and remove it from your system and note that you must not copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any unauthorized use or
disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and may be unlawful.