[wisb] August Madison Birds and Beers Gathering

  • From: Dan Graham <theluckiest2775@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 17:52:42 -0500

Sorry about the shorter notice this month....
Madison Birds and Beers will be meeting at Capital Brewery on Terrace Dr in
Middleton this Friday, August 10th. Meet any time after 5PM most likely in
the Beer Garten. Please keep in mind that Capital Brewery doesn't serve
their own food however they do allow carry ins and delivery. This is a
first time we have tried this location and I think the good beer and
outdoor venue will fit our group well. Last month's gathering was a lot of
fun and we had a bunch of first time attenders as well as us regulars. I
hope to see you all there....and please feel free to invite others that
would be interested but aren't on this list or part of our Facebook Group.

Thanks
Dan Graham