[wisb] Audubon Bird App on sale - $2.99

  • From: Patrick Ready <pready@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 23:13:28 -0500

For those of you looking for apps for your smart phone or iPad the Audubon
Guides are running super deals today. I downloaded the Guide to NA Birds iPhone
app for only $2.99 and their NA Butterfly one for $4.99. They also offer combo
guides for $7.99-9.99. I used the iTunes App Store. Complete field guides in
the palm of your hand if you like the tech-no version.

Patrick Ready
Dane Co
Still learning how to navigate my iPhone####################