[wisb] Attn: WSO Convention attendees -- your feedback is being sought

  • From: "Carl Schwartz" <cschwartz3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisconsin Birding Network" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 11:02:07 -0500

The Board of Directors of the Wisconsin Society for Ornithology would value
feedback on this year's recently concluded Madison convention.
We are able to do the survey on the Web this year, and anticipate you can
complete the short questions in 5 minutes, or take longer by offering us more
feedback. And if you did not attend but would like to tell what we could do to
attract your interest next year, please do so.

Use this link: http://wsobirds.org/?page_id189 to get to the survey.

And finally, please mark your calendars right now for next year when the 74th
WSO convention will be held in Ashland May 23-26.

Carl Schwartz
President, Wisconsin Society for Ornithology
414-416-3272
cschwartz3@xxxxxxxxx