[wisb] Anna's Hummer in Waterloo - yes!

  • From: Patrick Ready <birdsready@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 17:38:11 -0600

As Tom & Jym both posted the Anna’s was there today. I checked her off my list
and also added Jym and Tom to my Birder’s Seen list! LOL
I’m glad I went late morning as the day got damp & cold this aft. On my way
back I stopped at McCarthy Co Park north of Cottage Grove to check my bluebird
trail.
(Mainly to evict and mice or House Sparrows.) There was a nice flock of
American Tree Sparrows there. Also spotted Rusty Blackbirds, Red-winged
Blackbirds, Blue Jays, Red-bellied Woodpeckers (several) and 1 Fox Sparrow.

Pat Ready