[wisb] Aldo Leopold Ctr looking for bankers

  • From: Mara McDonald <mamcdona@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 14:04:27 -0600

Below is an opportunity for someone to help out the Center.
Hey Mara,

I'm not sure if you remember me or not, but I volunteered on a couple occasions
two or three years back at the Biocore Prairie.  I am a friend of Yushi's,
among other Students for Bird Conservation members.

Anyhow, I have been working as a naturalist for the Aldo Leopold Nature Center
and they are looking for someone interested in banding for a morning or two at
their campus in Monona this summer.  Are you interested?  If not, do you have
any ideas of other master banders in the area that would be interested?  There
might be some pay involved, but I'm not positive.

Thanks and I look forward to your thoughts,

Dave

--
¨Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,

David Laufenberg
Students for Bird Conservation (SBC), Co-founder
University of Wisconsin - Madison Alum '10
B.S. Biological Aspects of Conservation
Environmental Studies Certificate
************************
Mara McDonald, Ph.D.
Assistant Administrator
Laboratory of Genetics &
J.F. Crow Institute for the Study of Evolution
425 Henry Mall-Rm 1436 Genetics
University of Wisconsin
Madison WI 53706-1580

608-263-8941(tel)