[wisb] 9 springs Warbler Walk

  • From: Dan Graham <theluckiest2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 07:36:07 -0700 (PDT)

I was reminded the walk is tonight. What time is everyone meeting? Good
practice for tomorrow.
Speaking of tomorrow I am going to have to withdraw from the Big Day tomorrow
my partner is unable to make it anymore. Good Luck to everyone!

Pheasant Branch was great this morning 16 warblers this morning. I will post
more later with photos.

Happy Spring
Dan Graham
Madison, WI
Sent from my iPhone

To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use Wisbirdn web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn.
Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at: //www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn.