[wisb] 4 Chipping Sparrows

  • From: C G <cghwauk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 20:57:22 +0000

I was on a mission to look for the Red-Winged black birds (that were sighted in
Brookfield, and New Berlin) before my sister and niece saw them - every year we
have this contest.  I didn't get the Red-Wings but a better consolation prize.
This afternoon, today, at 2:30 pm I sighted 4 chipping sparrows.   SPRING HAS
ARRIVED!Cathy HeyenBrookfield, WI
 From: cghwauk@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ternblack@xxxxxxxxx; harryspencer@xxxxxxx; marekor@xxxxxxx;
gustaf73@xxxxxxx; jackcoulter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mikeduchek@xxxxxxxxxxx;
rbdunk@xxxxxxx; cphorn3@xxxxxxxx; feitels@xxxxxxxxx; kksadowski@xxxxxxxxxxx;
pbrust@xxxxxxxxx; timkar.fiedler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; gavs39@xxxxxxxxx;
myfort2@xxxxxxxxx; cghwauk@xxxxxxxxxxx; pstich@xxxxxxxxx; mmnowak@xxxxxxxxx;
mtyskiewicz@xxxxxxxxx; amoretti@xxxxxxxxx; birdymom44@xxxxxxx;
brudermj@xxxxxxxxxxx; mk.lauterbach@xxxxxxxxx; dcreel@xxxxxxxxx;
bjwilliams50@xxxxxxxxx; jasonnweber@xxxxxxxxx; bkranich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
ekrzyston@xxxxxxx; ekubiak1492@xxxxxxxxx; bakingery@xxxxxxxxx;
cchybow@xxxxxxxxx; pbergmann@xxxxxxxxx; rmesser@xxxxxxxxx; gbotic@xxxxxxxxx;
pdownham@xxxxxxxxx; dplasz@xxxxxxxxxxx; tmichaud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
lkranich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; cygnusbuccinator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; barbklein@xxxxxxxxxxx;
pensacola634@xxxxxxxxx; ktagclimbngruv@xxxxxxx; vaune@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: 4 Chipping Sparrows
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 20:52:42 +0000

I believe I have the prize.  They are located off of Lincoln Avenue.  West of
Calhoun Road, slightly west of a building called STAR LINE and on the south
side of the road.  I pished to see what was popping around back there and it
was 4 Chipping Sparrows that came to check me out.  SPRING HAS

Cathy