[wisb] 3rd hand report of Kite this eve, Crex

  • From: "Cynthia Bridge" <cynthiabridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 20:27:49 -0500

I had included this in a reply all to Daryl T. in an earlier message, but
was concerned some may not have seen the kite update since the subject line
did not reflect the essence of my post..So here it goes again.

This was posted tonight to the Facebook WI Birding Page via Douglas Kieser,
"A friend of mine (Paul Budde) called around 4 and said he had just
relocated the Kite after searching for 3 hours. It was once again seen from
Murphy's Road, to the east and was airborne hunting. Also of note was a
Marbled Godwit at Dike 1 flowage."

Bird on! .and good luck J

Cynthia Bridge

Fort Atkinson, Jefferson Co.