[wireless-br] GSM / TDMA / CDMA

  • From: Pablo Weyler <pweyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wireless-br@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:13:06 -0300

Hello, My name is Pablo Weyler, I work for a IT-Telecom human resources
company with offices in South America and Central america.
We are currently in need of 25 to 30 different Cellular Technologies for
different companies in the area.
If some of you are interested or know of anybody interested in explore
opportunities in the area (South America and Central america) for the year
2004 please contact me directly at this address for position details,
salary whit the Subject "Telecom Positions".
We are interested in:

GSM / TDMA / CDMA
RBS installations
1127/1130 Ericsson equipments
Software config for RBS

Best regards,

Pablo Weyler
Gerente General
Solución RH
Aliados para la Gestión del Capital Humano
weyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.solucionrh.net