[Service Deisabled Veteran Owned Small Business] Veterans Business Network... please come with VetBizNetwork to our new home

  • From: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Wired@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 14:36:25 -0700 (PDT)

John Kolsun? Founder of Veteran Business Network here.

I have been in contact with the I/T Engineers at vBulletin regarding the
possibility of a automatic transfer of members from the OLD
www.vetbiznetwork.net site to the new home of VetBizNetwork at
www.VeteranTalk.net.

The final reply of the engineers is as follows:
Hello.  We've taken a look at VetBizNetwork and there is no way to
transfer all the users without having to manually input their details,
even then the users passwords are not available so they couldn't be
transferred. Manually transferring the users seems to be the only option
which will cost a great deal if you would like to hire an individual to do
it.

I do not have the $6,000.00 to purchase another year of the POCLink
software to keep the old Vet BizNetwork site up and running.  I did invest
about $900 for the vBulletin software at the new home of VetBizNetwork at
www.VeteranTalk.net.  Repeating the above ??there is no way to transfer
all the users without having to manually input their details, even then
the users passwords are not available so they couldn't be transferred. ??.

I?m asking YOU to please come with VetBizNetwork to our new home by
clicking http://forums.w3oc.com/register.php and manually input your USER
NAME, PASSWORD and E-MAIL ADDRESS.

Always Faithful,
John Kolsun