[Veterans Business Network SDVOB Set Asides] Veterans Business Network has posted today's "Service Disabled Opportunities"

  • From: "John Kolsun" <john.kolsun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Wired@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:45:20 -0400

Read below then click http://ibip9.poclink.com/user/registration.asp

Thank you all for understanding the need to combine our three individual
mail lists into just ONE list.  It will eliminate duplications of emails you
receive.

The migration to our new web based business tool www.vetbiznetwork.net
<http://www.vetbiznetwork.net/>  is causing too many issues.  I recall two
login problems that I appeared old user names and passwords were being tried
and the new tool would not accept them.  Upon your first visit you will see
the new tool is terrific, however it does take a registration.

There have been 3 emails received asking where are the bids?  Well you will
find I search far and wide for "Sources Sought" and "Pre-Solicitation"
Service Disabled Set Asides.  However it is just not me. you too have your
ears open, maybe it is only a rumor but YOU TOO CAN ADD THAT RUMOR to the
"Teaming Opportunities" section.  One lesson learned for the past two years
that we may be over 4,500 strong. but there are very few of the 4,500
willing to be a prime.  We now have that problem resolved.  YOU list any job
you hear about in "Teaming Opportunities" and we'll hook you up with a
prime.  The key is list those jobs.