[winxpforum] Hi SPU

  • From: "Rosanna Liliequist" <L18807@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winxpforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:13:16 -0700

Sorry I took so long to respond - I was on vacation.  To answer your
questions.  With the Win 98  I would click on find file and let's say I
wanted to find Paint Shop Pro  (because I couldn't remember where it was) I
would then type Paint Shop Pro in the blank line.  In XP I go to search for
files and folders and type in the program name (which I know is there) and
look in local hard drive and  in search options type I select all files and
folder.  When  I click search nothing shows up.  Hope this helps.  Thanks
Rosanna