Wintonbury Coffeehouse April 9

  • From: Wintonbury Newsletter <newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wintonbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 17:09:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Coffee House Friends!

We would like to invite you to come out this Saturday, April 9th @7pm, to enjoy
fresh new music, delicious coffee creations, savory food, and wonderful company
as we gather for the Wintonbury Coffee House!

I, Autumn Brooke, am especially excited about this month’s featured artists,
Scott Troyer and Katie Nelson. They are very dear friends of mine from back
home
in Indiana and both are extremely talented artists. They will be spending the
week here in Connecticut, playing all over in various places, and we are very
honored to have them come take the stage at Wintonbury.

Check Scott Troyer and Katie Nelson out on Facebook!

Scott Troyer: http://www.facebook.com/#%21/pages/Scott-Troyer/7687136287

Katie Nelson: http://www.facebook.com/#%21/katienelsonmusic?sk=wall

We will also be having a very honored guest opening for Scott and Katie. His
name is Andrew Springman and he hails from Wellspring Church. He is an
extremely
talented guitarist and his songs are inspiring.

Updates

We will be having a photographer come in to take pictures this Saturday for our
new website! Look for the new website URL in next month’s newsletter!

Soda and candy will now be available at the coffee house for  .75 cents each.

June Coffee House
Look out for next month’s newsletter (Which will be sent out sooner than this
one was!) ! In June we will be having a Wintonbury Coffee House Open Mic night
with some pretty amazing prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. More details to
come next month!

We hope to see you this Saturday at the Wintonbury Coffee House! Bring your
family and bring your friends!

Wintonbury Coffee House
54 Maple Avenue
Bloomfield, CT 06002