Scarlet Fade at Wintonbury

  • From: Wintonbury Coffeehouse <wintonburycoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wintonbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 18:45:38 -0800 (PST)

We’re sorry to be so late in sending out this newsletter, and hope you can join
us this Saturday, 2/12 at the Wintonbury Coffeehouse to hear Scarlet Fade, a
fresh young alt-rock band from Watertown.  These four siblings – Ali, Jordan,
Jaimee and Jake - draw their inspiration from personal life experience, faith,
and hope for the future.  The secret to Scarlet Fade’s success lies in their
ability to relate to their audience and in blending the struggles of life into
high-energy, captivating stage show that has touched the hearts of a fan base
of
all ages.  Check out their web site at www.scarletfade.com  Singer/songwriter
Bryan Minerly will perform an opening set.

We want to highlight these changes at the Wintonbury Coffeehouse:
•    David and Autumn Brooke are the new coffeehouse directors.  You can reach
them at (860)670-8081, and by email at WintonburyCH@xxxxxxxxx
•    Starting time is now 7:00!
•    The coffeehouse will be held on the second Saturday of even-numbered
months
(February, April, June, etc.)
•    Suggested donation is now $5
•    We’re on Facebook!
(www.facebook.com/pages/Wintonbury-Coffeehouse/149814755047403)

If  you'd like to be removed from this email list,  please drop us an email
with
"remove" as the subject line at info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx