[WinPrnDev] Re: PJL commands for OCE

  • From: Alex Egorov <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winprndev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 06:27:02 +0400

Hello Clinton,

Thank you for your answer.
About port 9100 - my code works fine to sent and reseive PJL command like this:
@PJL INFO PAGECOUNT and many other commands for HP and KYOSERA network
printers, currently I need information how it is possible to get such
information from local connected printers and for network printers
from another vendors.

Also I can get many info using MIB from this HP and KYOSERA printers,
but can't find variables to get information about toner/ink level. May
be anybody know how it is possible?

--
Alex Egorov
http://usefulsoft.com