[WinPrnDev] Looking for Windows Printer Driver Consultant Expert

  • From: Henry <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winprndev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 17:59:06 -0700

I need to write a Printer driver for a custom hardware device.  I
already have a working framework and the project will be very
specific.  You do not need to do any low level hardware programming.
Just output a link list of vector points and bitmap data.

I have had a hard time finding someone with the required expertise
with the WinDDK.

Please contact me off list if you are interested and we can discuss
the project/compensation amounts.

Thanks.
Full Spectrum Engineering
---
Questions? First check the UndocPrint pages at
http://www.undocprint.org/winspool

To unsubscribe, visit the List Server page at
//www.freelists.org/list/winprndev