[wineeg] Re: from Mitsar.Co.Ltd, SPb - NEW VERSION OF WinEEG SOFTWARE

  • From: wzwaag@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 15:15:32 +0200 (CEST)

Andrey

I have severe problems with my Mitsar.
It looks as if it produces artefact in de delta theta range.
First I thougth it could be the cap but I have tried three new caps but the
problems
still were there
When I put 10 Hz with my stimulus generator(pocket trace2) in it it looks good.
So there must be a problem somewhere in the attachment for the cable.
What to do. Can I send it to ?
Vera Grin will be in Holland in September so she can bring it to you.
Bur rather i prefer a faster solution.
So when it is possible to send it safely to you then I would like you to check
it.

Wytze van der Zwaag
The Netherlands