[wineeg] Re: email address for Valery ?

  • From: Jonelle Villar <j.villar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:46:06 +0100

Dave,

Try this address:  ponom@xxxxxxxxxx

Regarding inertivity

I found the word used in this example:

The benefit of the working groups activities becomes obvious looking at the
following example: For the determination of global migration as a value for
the inertivity of packaging material the olive oil method is currently
used, costing about 1.200 to 1.800 DM or 615 to 925 EUR. It is planned to
replace this difficult and expensive method by a quick extraction method
which is significant easier to realize, costs less (about 400 DM or 205
EUR) but is equally meaningful. In the longer term it should be possible to
replace the practical tests by computer simulation which will reduce the
costs further to only 200 DM or 100 EUR.

Unfortunately the governmental subsidies for this research work have been
thinned out extremely which is quite short-sighted. This forces the working
group to focus on few but relevant main projects..

http://www.ivlv.de/a4_e.htm

Otherwise, I don't think inertivity is really an English word.  Inactivity
perhaps??

Jonelle