[windows_errors] Re: [What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_WIN_98] Re: this program has performed an illegal operation-

  • From: tom dee <tdeeork@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_WIN_98@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:30:48 -0800 (PST)

Maybe that's what cured my problems, that I rebooted and it took care of it.
I'm not very skilled at windows being self taught and utilizing the skills of
the BB members who help us novices out. Thanks for offering to help
Tom

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/67folB/TM