[windows_errors] [What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_WIN_98] Re: hi guys. anyone know of a thorough 98 cleaning program .

  • From: "zezzz2002" <zezzz2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_WIN_98@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:22:52 -0000

--yeah tom if l can download it anyone can but it is a bit of crap
to get setup .
l have it going pretty good now , it,s deadly.

- In What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_WIN_98@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Spunko
Vision <spunkovision@xxxx> wrote:
> Tom Dee, I think what is getting you confused is how to unpack or
uncompress the installation file that you download from the download
site right? Or is it on how to use it? Also download the version 5.7
instead of 5.1:

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/67folB/TM