[windows_errors] [What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_WIN_98] IE 6 Error

  • From: "Firda Yasmin" <fyasmin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_WIN_98@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 09:14:29 +0700

Hi,

lately I've a problem with IE 6 SP1. Each time I download file, there is
always occur error saying:

A fatal exception 0D has occured at 0246:014F47FB. The currect application
will be terminated.
* Press any key to termintae the currect application.
* Press CTRL+ALT+DEL again to restart your computer. You will lose any
unsaved informations in all applications.

Press any key to continue.

This is very funny! I pressed any key to terminate the currect application,
but it doesn't go anywhere! I didn't press CTRL+ALT+DEL, but it says 'Press
CTRL+ALT+DEL again'! Stupid Windows or Microsoft.
I press any key to continue, but nothing is continue! Dumb Bill Gates!

I'm using Windows 98 SE with all patches and updates. I'm also using IE 6
SP1 with all patches and updates.

Please help how to solve this problem.

TIA,

Yasmin