[windows_errors] [WEMRM_LinuxOSs] WINDOWS/LINUX - The Definitive Dual-Booting Guide

  • From: "Gene" <GeneRoman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_LinuxOSs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 11:04:04 -0400

WINDOWS/LINUX - Dual-Booting - The Definitive Dual-Booting Guide

The Definitive Dual-Booting Guide: Linux, Vista and XP step-by-step - If you've
ever asked for advice on how to set up dual-booting, you've doubtlessly come
across online tutorials that only tell part of the story. You probably ended up
spending all weekend researching the intricacies of adjusting partition sizes,
boot loaders, installing operating systems in the right order, and other fun
topics. Well, we have good news: we have put together the definitive
dual-booting guide. We've thoroughly tested these methods and taken screenshots
of every step. So... enjoy! - James Bannan

The Definitive Dual-Booting Guide Website
http://apcmag.com/node/5162/

How to dual-boot XP and Vista (with XP installed first)
http://apcmag.com/5023/dual_booting_xp_with_vista

How to dual-boot Vista and XP (with Vista installed first)
http://apcmag.com/5485/dualbooting_vista_and_xp

How to dual-boot Linux and XP(with Linux installed first)
http://apcmag.com/5459/dualboot_ubuntu_and_windows_xp

How to dual-boot XP and Linux(with XP installed first)
http://apcmag.com/6101/dualboot_windows_xp_and_ubuntu

How to dual-boot Vista and Linux (with Linux installed first)
http://apcmag.com/5045/how_to_dual_boot_vista_with_linux

How to dual-boot Vista and Linux (with Vista installed first)
http://apcmag.com/5046/how_to_dual_boot_vista_with_linux_vista_installed_first

Warning! Back up your data and/or set a restore point before installing new
programs or running any cleaners, as deleting necessary files will disable your
computer. Infected websites and downloads are more likely now than ever. Before
downloading files make sure your virus scanner is updated and always scan a
download before installing. - Gene

   ((¸¸.*´ ©2009 ((¸¸Gene ((¸¸.*´ 71.235.140.78¸¸.*´     -:¦:-
 A Technical Support Alliance, ITU & OWTA Charter Member -:¦:-
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean
 Visit Our Sister Sites: http://snipurl.com/OurAffliatedGroups
 -:¦:-  Visit Martha's Web: http://www.marthas-web.com/  -:¦:-
-Sent via Courier on Thur. 06/25/09 11 AM (GMT-5)