[windows2000] Re: xp question OT

  • From: "Ibrahim, Mustafa" <Mustafa.Ibrahim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:52:33 -0500

I have had this issue before and it turned out I was using Windows XP Pro
Corporate edition, I had to use our corporate license code as opposed to just
standard Windows XP Pro license. There is several different flavours on XP out
there. This article should get you started on the right track:

http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/resources/vol/volkeys_winxpsp1.asp?SD=GN
<http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/resources/vol/volkeys_winxpsp1.asp?SD=GN&LN=EN-GB&gssnb=1>
 &LN=EN-GB&gssnb=1