[windows2000] Re: mouse acts strange with win2k3 terminal session

  • From: "Dennis Appelboom" <dennis.appelboom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:50:07 +0100

Thanks Glenn,

Nice to know that Microsoft is working on it.

Regards,

Dennis

  _____

        From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dennis Appelboom
        Posted At: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 11:44 AM
        Posted To: Windows 2000
        Conversation: mouse acts strange with win2k3 terminal session
        Subject: [windows2000] mouse acts strange with win2k3 terminal
session

        Hi,

        I have a bunch of windows 2003 servers and windows 2000 servers
that I manage through terminal services.

        I use an mmc snap-in for that. Works great, and I am able to
open simultaneous session to different servers, except that whenever I
am logged on to a windows 2003 server, and do nothing with it for 5
minutes, machines locks itself and I have to unlock it to continue.

        But while a system is locked, the mouse starts acting strange or
disappears, even if I am working on another server.....

        Has anyone ever noticed this behaviour? And even better, found a
solution for this problem?

        Thanks,

        Dennis Appelboom

        marviQ