[windows2000] Re: looking for a mail application

  • From: "Edward Skippins" <edward.skippins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:07:40 +0000

how about setting up an hotmail account each, with the same password....
 :-)

i'll get my coat

>>> dennis.appelboom@xxxxxxxxxx 24/02/04 14:48:22 >>>
Hi All,

Sorry for the OT post.

As most of you will now, outlook has the option to open additional
mailboxes, which is very handy in some cases.

But you need exchange to run at the back-end, which is to expensive to
for a 2 person company.

So I am looking for a cheaper option, which will still provide the
option to look in each others mailbox.

Ever seen one? Please let me now!!

Thanks,

Dennis Appelboom