[windows2000] Re: local drives available via TS

  • From: "Chris Ruggeri" <cruggeri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:40:49 -0700

Cheers Jim!....owe you many beers....went to
http://24.43.99.239/tsnet/ftprdp.htm, downloaded the demo, tested the
command line utility, and we were able to incorporate it into our
application, test functionality(which passed), and immediately cross
that off of the list of issues we have running TS w/out citrix.

Again, many thanks!

Best Regards,
Chris