[windows2000] Workstations and profile migration

  • From: "Freitas, Eduardo" <Eduardo.Freitas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 05:23:26 -0600

Hello everyone,

We are going to have a migration in one of our Sales Offices. The
workstations have already been migrated to XP but the users are still using
the old domain. I have to get their profile migrated in some way to the new
domain as painlessly as possible. Has anyone tried automating a similar
process?

Regards,

Eduado