[windows2000] Re: Word-Outlook

  • From: Bill Beckett <Bill.beckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:47:16 -0400

Thx

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Hathaway [mailto:JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday October 14, 2004 2:51 PM
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [windows2000] Re: Word-Outlook

Yes this option is available with the office 2002 ADM's.

If you've only loaded the Office 2002 ADM, you also need to ensure you have
the outlook 2002 ADM loaded into your policy as well. You should then find
the policy you want here:

User config - Admin templates - MS outlook 2002 - tools options - Mail
format - message format.

HTH

  _____