[windows2000] Re: Windows XP Pro: Creating anetworkaccounton a new PC((out of office))

  • From: "Wayland Phillips" <wayland.phillips@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:20:53 -0500

Although, he's in for a big surprise when he gets back.  I had someone else
on the list autoreply an out of office message directly to me.  If the same
thing happened to him...they're both in for full mailboxes come Monday.

"Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net"; <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>@freelists.org on
11/14/2002 06:09:45 PM

Please respond to windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:    windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:    <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc:

Subject:    [windows2000] Re: Windows XP Pro: Creating
       anetworkaccounton a new PC ((out of office))

I just set him to vacation mode so no worry.
JK