[windows2000] Re: Windows 7?

  • From: "Timothy Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 21:27:38 -0400

Played with RC most of the summer.  Loaded up RTM on my primary machine
(along with Off2010 Beta) a couple of days ago.  I tend to push my machines
to the limit, so the performance improvements over Vista are appreciated.
Performance seems great -- but then again I started with a clean slate so
the registry isn't gummed up yet.