[windows2000] Re: Windows 2000 domain Upgrade

  • From: "Jensen, Douglas" <douglas.jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 09:02:41 -0600

Is this what you are looking for?

How to upgrade Windows 2000 domain controllers to Windows Server 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/325379/en-us

Douglas Jensen
Douglas.Jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Douglas.Jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Voice (952) 402-9821
Fax (952) 402-9815
Network Administrator
Scott Carver Dakota CAP Agency, Inc.
712 Canterbury Road
Shakopee, MN 55379
www.capagency.org
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/djensen.SCDCAP/Application%20Data
/Microsoft/Signatures/www.capagency.org>