[windows2000] Windows 2000 Service Pack 3

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rfalanga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Windows 2000 List (E-mail)" <WINDOWS2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 08:00:41 -0600

There's been a lot of talk on this list about service pack 3 for Windows 2000.
Much of it rather negative.  In my email this morning there was the MSDN Flash
notice.  It mentioned SP3 for Win2K, and as you can see by the link below, this
page is from August 1.  I get the feeling that the previous version of SP3
wasn't reliable; does anyone know if this August 1st version is any better?

 http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/downloads/servicepacks/sp3/default.asp
 <<Windows 2000 Service Pack 3.url>>

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: Windows 2000 Service Pack 3.url

This Weeks Sponsor