[windows2000] Re: Where can I find the latest MS JVM

  • From: "Tom Erdely" <tom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 19:31:50 +0200

Actually they removed it.  It sends you to a page saying that they no
longer provide it.  I am told that it will be available with SP3 for 2K
and SP1 for XP.  Anyway, they still offer an update to the newest JVM
from older version on WindowsUpdate, the only problem is that you need
an older version installed.  Anyway, I have it if you want it.  Just
email me off of the list.  The version I have is a little old, but one
trip to WindowsUpdate will bring it up to date.  You could also install
Sun's Java client, but I have had problems (Trend OfficeScan's web
interface for instance) with it working...

Email me if you want it.

Tom Erdely
Email:  tom@xxxxxxxxx