[windows2000] Re: What would happen if Exchange wereuninstalledfrom our network

  • From: "Ray at home" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:48:56 -0400

That is classic irony!  I can see how that can happen.  And although I
already trimmed it away and don't feel like starting over, I agree with the
belief of just using what works, for the most part.  It just so happens that
what works is most often a Microsoft product, not only because it works, but
because it can slide into the overall puzzle of everything quite nicely.

Do you top post on the Linux list?  Heh

Ray at home