[windows2000] Re: VNC Host for Windows CE?

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 11:38:39 -0400

How about this:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/wincevncsvr/

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.
-----Original Message-----
From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sullivan, Glenn
Posted At: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 11:33 AM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: VNC Host for Windows CE?
Subject: [windows2000] Re: VNC Host for Windows CE?

OK... Sounds logical.

I run Capio thin clients that run WinCE, but I didn't think of these...
But it must be possible, since my Capios have a VNC Server built in...

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.