[windows2000] Re: VIRUS WARNING

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 13:17:01 -0400

No one said every file name... I block a range of extensions, but my users
need to share Word and Excel documents, so I have to mitigate those risks
via other means.

But agree to disagree sounds like a good idea. ;-)

I would be interested in the user settings you mention. I have about as
"locked down" environment as I can, but it is always good to compare
notes...

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.