[windows2000] Re: Trust problem

  • From: Bill Beckett <Bill.Beckett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 15:22:20 -0400

Fair enough, fair enough. I can see your point

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Beckett
Posted At: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 1:27 PM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Trust problem
Subject: [windows2000] Trust problem

First time ghosting an XP Pro workstation so maybe I'm missing something
here. In a 2000 domain environment, I've put together an XP pro workstation
as a prototype. First one works fine, no problems. I ghosted it then went it
and ran sysinternals NEWSID changing the computer name as well as the SID.
However, when trying to log into the domain, it still tells me (The
workstation) " The trust relationship between the workstation and primary
domain controller failed". What am I missing?