[windows2000] Trust Help

  • From: David Kleinman <dkleinman77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 17:01:21 -0700 (PDT)

I am setting up a trust from a Windows NT domain to a Windows 2000 AD domain.
The AD domain needs to trust the NT domain so users in the NT domain can access
resources in the AD domain.  However, after I setup the trust while trying to
add the NT domain users group to the AD domain users group, I realized I can't
see the NT domain in the members tab only the members of tab.  How can I make
this work and what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

David