[windows2000] Re: TechNet Webcast: Active Directory Fundamentals - Level 200

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:37:42 -0700

There's actually a follow-on to this at 12:30 PDT today:

http://www.placeware.com/cc/mseventsbmo/join?id=1032247184&role=attend&pw=we
bcast

I have learned an extraordinary amount from these webcasts, and they are
savable in PDF format.  This one is a little more advanced, I think... Not
too sure.  It's "Poking your nose into Active Directory".

Jen

Date: Friday, February 27, 2004
Time: 9:30AM-11:00AM (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Active Directory. We will look at the logical concepts as they relate to
Domain, Trees and Forests, and the physical concepts of Domain Controllers
and Sites. We will also explain the relationship between the Active
Directory and the Domain Naming Service. We will also cover some operation
functions such as Replication, both Inter-site and Intra-Site and the Active
Directory Operations Masters.

Session Agenda:
Domain, Trees, Forests
Domain Controllers, Sites
The Domain Naming Service
Replication
Operations Masters
Presenter: Blain Barton, TechNet Presenter, Microsoft Corporation Click here
to view this On Demand Webcast
<http://www.placeware.com/cc/mseventsbmo/view?id=1032242294&pw=webcast>