[windows2000] Synchronisation

  • From: "Neil Bullock" <n.bullock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 12:10:19 -0000

Hi,

Got another problem with synchronisation (Offline files thing) occurring
when users log off.  I've never had any luck getting the policies for this
to work.  I want to turn it off, but Windows appears to ignore both the user
and computer settings I've set in the default domain policy.  It
synchronises every time any user logs off a computer, and I'd really like to
stop it.

Anyone know a foolproof way of stopping it, or getting Windows to take
notice of the policy?

(btw, I have checked with the Group Policy Management snap-in that the
policy settings have been applied properly)

Neil.